Multifamily Fund – Coming Soon
Our Private Real Estate Investment Fund is the Perfect Solution to Multifamily Investing.
Southwest Urban Capital LP Multifamily Fund seeks accredited investors to capitalize a portfolio of Core, Core Plus, and Value-Add multifamily properties in the Phoenix MSA and select submarkets.
- Provides a stable risk-managed approach to multifamily investment by spreading investor capital over a portfolio to greatly reduce exposure to any one property
- Creates an income-stream from the operating cash-flow of acquired assets, distributions are often shielded by depreciation for a nearly tax-free cashflow
- Direct investment in real assets creates an income producing inflation hedge
- Projected annualized yield of 5-8%, annual appreciation rate of +3%, total return of 9-11%
- Closed-end fund with a targeted capital raise of $25M
For more information contact Sam Rehbock